Resort Updates | What’s new!
If you didn’t get a chance to visit us in 2020, here are a few of the things we added along the way. We’ve been planning for this season for over a year, dreaming about it for longer. Here’s some of the new things you can look forward to if you didn’t experience it last year:
- Individual bonfire pits available to rent
- Curbside check-in (Norton-side)
- Water trampoline and slide
- Cabin 5.5 has A/C!
- Sailboat is back with a new sail
- Swim raft (goodbye old friend, you treated us well.)
- New Paddle North paddle boards
- Two pontoons have been added to our fleet, available to rent
- King beds in Cabins 10 & 5.5 + Queens to Tree Top & Cabin 4
- Landscaping galore!
- Wi-Fi added to Cabin 8 & Cabin 10 (already in Tree Top)
- New stove in Cabin 8
- Vacuums in all of our cabins
- Tupperware added to cabins
- New lights to Cabins 0, 4, & 7
- New refrigerator, couch, & rug in Cabin 5
- Toddler & kids recreation toys/bikes a plenty.
- Bouldering climbing wall – one side for beginners, other side for a challenge